Monday, August 29, 2011

today...














Reading steampunk. So far very good. It's not paranormal, but a very unique universe full of prudish Victorians and nanobug automatons.














Knitting
the periodic table. Possibly the weirdest thing I have ever knit. For a collaborative project for the International Year of Chemistry - more info here . Long ago I went to University and spent four years studying chemistry (it seems wierd to think that now) so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be involved.












Stashing Fibre Alive Merino Mania (sock) - a 30% sale on my favourite NZ yarn? No brainer stash enhancements. Colourways - Moonlight Sonata (top), Marine (bottom left), Hydra, Plum Surprise.


Time Wasting. www.Pinterest.com. Need I say more.

















Listening
to new (listen online) single from Midnight Youth. Love these guys and looking forward to the new album.



No comments:

Post a Comment