Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meet Frank




















Frank is a very cute and quick knit from Katie Boyette's Knit Wit book. You might know her as caffaknitted .I have long admired her quirky toy patterns and this is my third knit from the book, having made an Owl and a Robot earlier in the year.

Frank is destined to be a Christmas present, but he's so cute I may have to make one just to keep!

This is a great pattern for leftovers. I didn't weigh my yarn but it probably took less than 20g. The pattern is written for worsted but mine is DK and I didn't make any adjustments other than needle size. And did I mention quick? A few hours. Now I just need to find an equally quick and cute knit for the recipient's big sister!

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh, cute! I especially like his jaunty hat and his lovely red skin!

    ReplyDelete